Labor costs are probably your highest line item expense. Are you maximizing your dollars by hiring right? Are your employees the right fit for your organization? Do they know what you expect as their employer? Are you in compliance with all the Federal and State regulations?
No matter how many employees you have, you have to hire them, communicate with them, assess their performance, deal with conflict, benefits, attendance, productivity, and occasionally terminate them.
We can help you be more effective or we can become your HR department!
Running a small business is not easy, but having a resource for your Human Resources (HR) needs can help make you more efficient and effective.
We want to help your small business succeed by giving you the tools for strategic Human Resources:
- organize your business effectively
- ensure compliance standards are met
- train employees, supervisors and managers
- set up or audit your HR department
- help you determine what your hiring needs are and how to get the right employees at the right time
- help you communicate, communicate, communicate!
(Projects) We offer:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Retainer Packages
- Project-by-Project Consulting
- Custom Packages to fit your needs
- The HR Edge offers individual projects and consulting including the following:
- HR Audits
- Training and Development
- Strategic Planning
- Management Coaching
- Organizational Development
- Performance Improvement
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Customized Employee Handbooks
- Job Descriptions
- Discipline and Terminations
- Policy Development
Would those individual projects and consulting fit your needs best? Great! Call us today at 760-218-6960.
Do you need continuous HR support? Aren’t big enough to have a dedicated professional?
A retainer package can give you the benefits of a HR professional without the overhead of an in-house HR department.
This is a great year-to-year retainer package for small businesses that desire a full-support HR department.
A retainer package includes regular, on-site visits with the employer during the month as well as day-to-day assistance via telephone, email, text, or fax.
Please call us for a free initial consultation to determine what would best fit your needs. 760-218-6960